Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cheers

Hello and welcome to my room . Hope that you and yours are well .
A quick post tonight as I  just really wanted to welcome two new followers .
Sandie http://sandiesspace.blogspot.com/
 who has joined myself on the DT for  http://ditzy-craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

which hopefully will be up and running fully really soon .
And also welcome to Scattychick  http://scattychick.blogspot.com/
Now this is funny ..Sandy is a queen of ATCs you know mini works of art and Michelle [ scattychick] is queen of scrapbook  pages which is 12'x12" large art.
If you get the chance please visit them and let them know I introduced you to them .
Before I close I will share a card .
No sentiment yet as I'm not sure what I  will need it for .
It could be Congrats or Happy  something ...
Card base is Pretty in Pink SU . Some dsp from stash . Choc Chip and Whisper White SU
Embossing and nestabilities used and just a flower from stash to embellish .
Hope you like .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne. This is so beautiful, and you right, in that it could be used for several occasions. I love the embossing background with that gorgeous stripey paper for a border, very striking. Your image on the scalloped circle is perfect with just that little touch of colour on the flowers. Gorgeous. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that embossing looks great! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    This card is so pretty! Love the image and the flowers...

    xxx Monica
    Ps: Will come and help with your art room once mine is done... lol! Wish I lived closer... funny how connected we feel... wonderful world of blogging. One day I will get down to packing some handmade flowers for you.

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Shirley,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, I love the image and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love that bright pink and the image is so romantic!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Shirley-anne, love the pink and such a lovely image, a card for several occassions.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the black and white image with the bright background and embossing, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Shirley...Thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog,very nice and thoughtful of you....

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne