Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another large stamp

Hello Blogging buddies .  Welcome to my room .
Hope that you have had an amazing day filled with pleasant memory making moments .
My craft ladies , Fran and Sandy , took me craft shop hopping after our session on Tuesday morning . Thank you so much Sandy , the driver . We also had a light lunch while we were out . I was a bit nevous about leaving Doug on his own for couple of hours , but it turns out that he coped very well . Even hobbled off to kitchenette to get himself a peanut butter sandwich as a snack . Mind you he left everything out on the bench afterwards ..but that's ok ..too late to retrain him now I guess! LOL
This little card  that I'm sharing has another  little mouse image . Just love these little critters.

I began with River Rock card base and some dsp , the label of which I  have missplaced sorry .
the happy birthday background stamp lge is from Stamp-It.   This I  inked with the brayer too and Creamy Caramel  , and after it was dry  I used some glitter gel pens  [ green and red ]  to highlight some of the sentiment . This litttle Party  Mouse is from Stampabilities  and was inked with Basic Grey onto Whisper White  . I paper pieced  the party hat.  The image was then layered onto Certainly Celery card before 3D onto card front .
Loved it hope you do too.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



11 comments:

  1. Love your card, Shirley-Anne and the critter is adorable and so is his hat. The stamp is awesome and how creative of you to highlight some of it with a metallic pen. You are on a roll, aren't you? Wonderful!!!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little birthday card! I also love the House Mouse stamps and love your precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Shirley-Anne,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like we both had a great day crafty shopping with crafty friends lol.. i am glad you got out and that Doug was ok lol.. he sounds like my Beth in the kitchen lol.
    LOve this cute little mouse
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed your outing, Shirley! We had fun too. Loved this card, I really like House Mouse stamps and us, "girls" had fun making it, too.
    Thanks for your creativeness each week,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this house mouse, he's so sweet!

    I love the background stamp! great with the different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card....I really love these little mice. They always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley, I am still having trouble leaving comments on your blog, have left a couple, but don't think you received them! I can't work it out because they seem to go through o.k. at the time. I will get my techie Nathan on to it, but he's a bit busy at the moment with studies, so I thought I would e-mail you instead. Love the little mouse stamp, and can help you with the backing paper - its Cosmo Cricket from the Earth Love collection.I am off now to spend the day in the craftf room, haven't been in there for a couple of days, and am missing it! Love Helen xx
    http://www.helenscarddesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley Ann what a super card loving that image and the background looks terrific I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Shirley-Anne! I love love love him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne