Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

UnstampaBelles Challenge

Hi there .Welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .
Special welcome to new followers, Nikki,  you should see her beautiful  Shaker Christmas card ,
and one new entrant in my Christmas card challenge , Kate.[mamapez5]
I have visited Kate 's blog and am inspired by her hand made flowers , her vintage and her poppy paint fusion card. Now  I hope that has  aroused your curiosity enough for you to call in to see these and her two Christmas cards entered into the challenge .
My card to share is one for a challenge  which  I found through a blog pal Annmaree.
Celebrating Christmas.

Info from      http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com/
Now it's time for our first challenge and what better way to start off with than a CELEBRATION.
This month we would love to see all your CELEBRATION papercraft creations.
You will find our RULES in the right sidebar.
We have two important rules to remember No Stamps (with the exception of a sentiment) and Have Fun.
Challenge #1 closes 31st July and winner announced with the next challenge Monday, 1st August.

Now as I have a few craft friends who do not have a lot of stamps I have been exploring ways to encourage/ inspire  them  to seek alternative images to use. I have used a chipboard image here . Quite effective , do you agree?
So I hope this qualifies for the challenge .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne

14 comments:

  1. What a cute Xams tree. I like the way it is swaying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for the challenge, and I would have come Sunday, but I am babysitting all 3 grandchildren and it is in the time slot we normally have.
    I forgot to tell Jane, but if she comes can I please have the kits,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet sentiment! and cute tree as well. Am glad that you visited me and saw your lovely embellies being used... I am so grateful for the love and support that I have received from such kind ladies!

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card love the wonky Christmas tree.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This certainly does qualify Shirley-anne....thanks so much for the lovely post. Your card is wonderful and that is such a fun tree that you have used. Thanks so much for joining in the Celebration challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a cute tree and fab colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very sweet image....love the whole layout of your fabby creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love your card Shirley, such a cute tree. Perfect for our Celebration challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome Shirley, love the chipboard image, I have a few of these actually I should get to uses them myself!

    Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Shirley and such a great idea to use the chipboard. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh fabby - I love the colour combo Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Saw you on The Outlawz! I love your card. That tree is just FAB! Lovely blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tree card! Thanks for joining our 1st challenge at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne