Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Very Vintage

Hello blogging friends , welcome to my room . It is sure nice to see you again after a couple of days without Blogger on line . I hope that is the end of their problems for quite a while . Many of the  last group of comments I made before Blogger went down don't seem to be visable , so I'll try to play catch up asap.

While I was filling in time,  blog browsing , I " discovered " a sweet blog . Carolyn  who  has some great man's cards to share . I particularly liked her Plain and Simple Man card. But then  Carolyn showed one card as a ' before and after ' effort .I'd love it if you would share some blog love with her by visiting her blog soon .

Todays card I loved making as it is the first vintage card in my new stash as I have completely sold out of them .
Recipe
Marina Mist, Glossy White , Night of Navy
DSP Blueberry Crisp.
Soft Suede ink.
Jumbo stampin' wheel , Very Vintage.
Lady in Black, source unknown
pearls, flower and leaf from my stash

Hope that you are enjoying the weekend and that the weather is kind.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


12 comments:

  1. oh wow Shirley .. firstly lovely to be back.. its amazing how much we all missed blogging and visiting our friends.
    Secondly well done on selling all your cards.... and thirdly what an elegant card .. love that image and the pretty flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    You bet blogger has been having some problems...

    This is a superb vintage card. The background papers are simply beautiful and the image is so lovely. The leaves and flowers add that special touch to it.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shirley-Anne. A very pretty and chic card. Love the image. The papers are super and I love the spray of flowers. Just perfect. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving vintage at the moment, seems to be all the rage!

    I love that sassy lady, very roaring 20's! magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley -Anne, blogger sure was a pain!... your vintage card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Mum!

    You really master these vintage cards.

    I love this paper too, I have already been playing with the pack I received.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, Shirley-Anne! I like this SU! DSP, but have hesitated to buy it because I'm not sure how to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous vintage card Shirley-Anne.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. pst, just letting you know I have a measley 3 more to add to my total, so thats 22 now almost halfway? hehee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley-Anne. Love your vintage card. They seem to be the in thing right now. This is my kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh what a fabulous image Shirley Anne.........love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne