Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

To Have and to Hold .

Hello everyone .Hope that you are preparing for a wonderful weekend of family and friends creating lots of joyful  memory making moments .
Welcome to my room . Freezing outside , warm as toast in here .
Just going back over some workshop cards in my stash that I have not yet shared with you . Now I want to put some inserts in and send them on  to some shops that sell my cards .This first one is not actually the design first used in my group . I had a cancellation so had a complete kit spare .
I actually posted the original on Tuesday's post .Now I  have just changed things a little but did  use same ingredients .
    
Shared Tuesday night posting .









Just by standing the card tall and adding a sentiment in one of the panels there is almost a complete change .


The sentiment reads To Have and to Hold , from this day forward . This is from Stamp-It.
The next card is with doodling which I  love . This creates a border with a difference .




Floral Image is from  Penny Black. I used black journaling marker for doodling and filled in places with white gel pen . Leaves were filled in with green glitter pen . Sentiment is from Stamp-It.


                                                    Basic Black and Whisper White card.
                                                         Scallop border Punch
                                                      Image and sentiment from Happy Moments .
                                              Circle  punch used on 
                                                 Circle      from Circle Circus  SU
                          
  Well this has been a bit of mashed potato kind of post . Hope you dont mind !
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

11 comments:

  1. Like your variation on the wedding card- looks completely different done that way...and very nice! We have another family wedding to go to tomorrow. Hope the bride is not planning to wear a strapless dress...she will be a bit cold! A "mashed potato" post??? ..that's different too Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fabulous cards Shirley .. i really love the second card.. the white squiggly border is fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne. You have been busy and these are all fantastic. Wow, what a talent you are my friend. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the changes to the wedding card and a wonderful sentiment too! Love the floral image and the squiggly border on the second card,
    Won't see you Sunday, but will be there Tuesday
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all simply gorgeous Shirley-Anne.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the change in the wedding card, SO different, and love the doodling in black and the white highlights very striking,and lovely image.. and then CAS,whats in the pressies?
    All lovely.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW I really adore the orange wedding ones you did, they are so classy and yet unique! LOVE EM!

    I really love the flower stamped onto the coloured card, coloured with gel pens, I will SO have to try that out now!

    and love the gifties, covering all your bases huh? hehe, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Shirley!

    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great makes, Shirley-Anne! I love the first one best - great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wedding card. Thanks for visiting my blog. Not sure where you found me from but glad you did. I'm always looking to make new blogging friends. Love your Christmas card Idea I think it's a great way to motivate those that need it for that many cards.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love it when I learn something new dont you...I never knew it got freezing in Australia Shirley...I love your collection of cards, the top one is perfect for a wedding and the others have a wonderful clean design to them...love them all they are lush
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne