Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

For someone special

Hello you lovely visitors . Thank you for calling in to see me . Welcome to my room . Blogger seems to be playing up again with followers on side bar not showing up . I must thank those of you who take the time to show me that you are following my blog . I do hope that you,  find some things  of interest that makes your visits worth while ,
Some few Christmases ago Doug and I bought our grandson one of those toy ride-on  motorbikes . Well it's Cody's eigth birthday coming up soon and this is the card I'll be sending . Hope he remembers that christmas pressy and likes this from Nanna.
Very simple card . Whisper White card base with Pumkin Pie and Pacific Point layers. Both coloured panels are dry embossed and had corners rounded with corner punch SU.  Oval punches used for the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments SU . The image from  " Motorcycle" SU inked in Basic Black .
Thank you for calling in .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

8 comments:

  1. oh he will love it Shirley - its the perfect image for an 8 yr old..
    Love the colours and the embossing too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Colour Combo here, and do love the stamps too!

    Great Layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for a young man, love the cut out around the sentiment. 3 more cards for your challenge tonight. http://janes-creations.blogspot.com/2011/04/christmas-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and smart - that is exactly how this card is. I am sure your grandson will love it.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he will love this card,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure he will just love the card, great image, and colours chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice - and striking color combo. Bet he has fun zipping around on that little bike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He will Love it Mum!! They got years of fun out of that bike.

    Great colour combo too.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne