Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pastel Colours for Happy Birthday

Hello visitors, welcome to my room. Such a busy day with the usual housework only getting to my room rather late in the day and just finishing my 3 cards and kits for 5 ladies . Love Tuesdays and our craft time . Because it is late and I am hoping to visit The Candy Bar   at  http://craftymess.ning.com/.
quickly ,  I have a card I would like to share with you before I link it to the  Pastel Colours challenge  over at
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

Recipe
Blushing Bride, Bashful Blue, So Safron,Whisper White card, SU.
Ink ,Brocade Blue, SU
Flower Ribbon   my stash
Dot embossing folder.
Decorative Label Punch SU

Off now to enter into  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ challenge
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



15 comments:

  1. Love this 'less is more' look. Such a neat and clean look.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    This is a cute card but I think I would have preferred fewer colours... maybe used shades of one colour or two tops!
    It is, however, beautifully clean and simple!
    See you next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    I do like a bit of pink and orange
    Simple and understated
    Thank you for entering our challenge
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this unusual color combination! Great job on the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Shirley!

    Is this inspired by one of the cards in the stampin' up catalogues? *not that I've been look at those for days now* lol.

    Gotta love craft time with friends, ENjoy the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, clean & simple. Love the embossed marigold colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley Anne,
    Pretty colours on this little card. Love the die cut too~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours Shirley Ann and that fabulous sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Shirley-Anne! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Shirley-anne! Love the soft pastels. So Spring-like. And we definitely need some Spring here! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CAS card! Love that you used lots of color :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne