Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Moments

Hello every-one , welcome to my room . Hope all is well with you and yours.
The sun is peeping through grey clouds but it is still cool and windy here in Adelaide . Doug is happily at home for the day and thoroughly enjoying the experience. Again thank you to all who have sent wishes of a speedy recovery through blogs and emails .
The card I would like to share today is SU cardstock and DSP. I used a layer of the same blue to place the elements onto before adhering all with foam tape .

The flowers are from Vintage Vogue and the sentiment is from Elements of Style. I used Creamy Caramel for flowers . To achieve a lighter centre of large flower I first stamped small flower onto scratch paper before again , without reinking, onto  Naturals Ivory. The sentiment was inked in Brocade Blue.
AND BEFORE SANDY EMAILS ME!!!! I should have used the Stamp-a-ma-jig. LOL..
I added a dragon fly brad, some rhinestones   and some ribbon from my stash for embellishment.
Hope you like it .
There will be another posting tonight as I must choose a winner for my candy . So please call in again later wont you?
Catch you again later , cheers for now, Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirley Anne - i love the flower and the little dragonfly
    Its great to hear that Doug is home for the day.. he must really enjoy that and re motivate him
    Love to you both
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Really pretty card!!

    Love the DP and the layout is great! Love that little dragon fly.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so beautiful Shirley Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Shirley and I love your wonky sentiment it looks on purpose...Merry Christmas and I wish you and those you love a wonderfully joyous holiday season
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne