Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hanging Sign

Good morning all you wonderful bloggers . I have no idea why , but I have woken up all chipper this morning . Bright as a button and eager to go . The weather is aweful here wet windy and quite cool.
To all those who are affected in any way from here to Queensland , Am thinking of you please take care and hope it clears up soon .
Like taking my photos outside but today is not so bright so scanned card instead this morning .


Bought this diecut , Hanging Sign ,  from Tim Holtz recently and this is its first use .  Card base is white gloss and dsp from SU . Sign is of SU textured card.
Chocolate Chip ink used for sentiment and edging  from SU Perfect Punches set.
For the inside I just removed the rail .I frayed the end of the cord the " held" the sign .

The sentiment here is from SU , Heard from the Heart. I was happy with the card and think that I would like to use this diecut again but might look for other examples on blog first.
Hope you like it . Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the hanging sign and the paper is so perfect for this card. Inside of card is just as pretty as the outside.

    Your inking around the edges looks fantastic.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the use of the die against the leaf background
    Hope you are well
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so different Shirley-Anne, I just love the hanging sign.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh look at you go!!! This is lovely Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne