Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time to Bloom

Well, here it is.. the end of  another  week . Hope that it has been a good one for you and that you and yours are well.  Thank you once more for calling in . I do so enjoy your company .
Tonights card turned out just as I imagined it at the beginning so am very happy with it . I do hope you like it .
I began with card base of Old Olive .  I created  faux stitching in white gel pen on panel of Rose Red  for the first layer. I stamped { two step} flower and stem from set Cottage Garden in inks , Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss, on Naturals Ivory card and layered that on Pumpkin pie card . The sentiment inked in  Pumpkin Pie is from retired set Bella's Bloom.
This time I used scraps of ribbon from stash to finish.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love it!!

    Fantastic colour combo too.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley-Anne. How beautiful is this and such wonderful colours. It is so nice to see something other than Christmas cards, I am all Christmassed out now, its time for a change of topic I think. Thank you for sharing this beauty. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sirley - wonderful card , love the flower .
    Re the digi downloads - the nitwit collections are all pre coloured.. i love them for making quick cards
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirely-Anne, I think Sandra is so right... this card is like a breath of fresh air! So vibrant - that magenta pink and orange always manage to look great together. Such a sweet flower. Love the swirly stem. And the base cardstock colour is super. I LOVE olive and your ribbons give it that final finishing touch.

    Yes, it was great to see my little one on stage - ofcourse she did not move a step considering she was supposed to dance!!! Anyway it is a big achievement for her not to make a fuss and flow with the tide.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour combo and layout! Great CAS card! Love the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another awesome stamp! you just make me want everything in the SU catalogue! lol.

    gorgoeus work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne