Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

one layer

Hi there everyone. Welcome to my room . Hope that all is right in your world today .
Turned out to be a very pleasant day here in Adelaide so Doug and I enjoyed our lunch in one of the little garden areas in Hampstead Rehab Centre . I was hoping to get some colour into his face as hospital pale is not very becoming !

Sue   recently shared  a " one layer card" which inspired me to use my favourite tree stamps.
 I think sometimes this style packs a punch .

Tree from set , lovely as a Tree. Old Olive ink used , while Always Artichoke Marker used for line and sentiment , which came from Teeny  Tiny Sentiments . All on a Whisper White card.
That's it for tonight .
EDITED
Thanks Robyn have browsed the suggested blog found this link and found this card

Trees and Birds from Jennifer      I loved the scene and the tree. So I have entered my card in her challenge .  
Catch you again soon cheers for now Shirley-anne

8 comments:

  1. what a great idea .. less is more
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome, love the clean and simple look! really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, simple, uncluttered and sooo... professional! I love cards with lots of white showing...

    Glad that you enjoyed your lunch with Doug in the garden.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great one layer card Shirley Anne! You should enter the OLW (One layer Wednesday) challenges at Simplicity blog !!
    Find it at ..http://simplicitybylateblossom.blogspot.com
    Glad you and Doug could have lunch together in the garden-sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant and simple....and simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clean, simple and elegant - great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne