Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Your Day

Hello , Hello ! What mischief  have you been up to today ? Any thing you can share?  No??
Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in. I am sooo late tonight ..it's nearly tomorrow already.
I was taken for a ride last Tuesday by my crafty [ he he] friends and   shouted lunch , then to a beautiful craft shop called Paper Flourish . I don't know what I have done to deserve such dear friends .
Any way I found some Diecuts and embossing folders and some Silhouette stamps  from Stamp-it , all of which I needed so desperately...NOT!! Thank you Fran and Sandy.
So here is the card for today.

Began with Marina Mist card base. Dsp from Elegant Soiree, while images were inked in Basic Grey.
Sentiment is from set , On your Birthday, on Whisper White and punched out with Curly Label Extra Large . I used Scallop Edge Punch on card under image .
Another of my simple , quick cards.
Hope you liked it .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

8 comments:

  1. So glad your friends spoiled you and took you for a jolly ride... you deserve it all!

    Retail art and craft therapy helps us all alike...

    This card is stylish... love the stamp and the sentiment. The scalloped edge punch looks great.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes for Zee's birthday.

    Hugs,


    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Shirley Ann this is fabulous - one of my favourite i think.. its so pretty.
    Sounds like a great day out you had
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegant, nice to see your cards again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so pleased your friends took you out and hope you had fantastic fun...your card is stunning, simple but so beautiful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley so pleased you are being treated, your card is scrummy. hope things are going ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very gorgeous Shirley Anne! Just love the colours and well ..everything! . Glad you are feeling better and back to crafting....and what lovely friends...so pleased to hear about your special day out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely elegant card, just gorgeous. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear of your day out Mum. I am so grateful to your friends for taking the time to lift your spirits.
    You can never have enough stamps and this card with your latest aquisition proves just that.
    This is a stunning little card.
    I really love this sillouette image.

    Love
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne