Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friend to Friend

Hi there, welcome to my room . What a pleasant day it was in Adelaide today. Hope that your day was just as you like it . Thank you for spending some time with me .
I was browsing through a past SU catalogue and found a card that tickled my fancy so here is my take on it .


I have tons of small strips of card stock and really need to use it up so this card which I will use in kit for Tuesday ladies will deplete the pile a little . Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments inked in creamy Caramel.
               Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. what a great way to use up your off cuts - and so effective .. the ladies will love it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne,I hope life is being a little kinder to you. This card is gorgeous I love the simplicity of it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to use up the old strips so nicely... I love it!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card, I'll have to get more into using my 'scraps' on cards1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley-anne!! Are you enjoying your spring? It's freezing over here in England - could do with some of your sunshine!!

    What a lovely card - so original and I must use up my scraps like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card , great use of "scraps".

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne