Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

For a friend

Hello everyone . Welcome to my room . Hope that the new week has pleasant surprises for you.
 Now here I am again starting a card one day and finishing the next ...I can't believe that it is so late . It seems as though my mojo kicks in at about 11.00 o'clock.
You might guess that this is going to be a short posting .
I began this card at 11.00 and finished at 12.00 .



I began with Chocolate Chip card base  and two SU  DSP, Some mesh ribbon and Chocolate Chip ribbon .
The image from SU set Friends Never Fade is inked in Chocolate Chip.
Looks better in RL . I am happy with it . Hope you like it too. Thanks for popping in .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne, how are you doing. Lovely card and that sentiment is just gorgeous. Love the colour combination too. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    So glad to see that you are making more cards... the mesh ribon looks awesome. And the sentiment is so touching. I love the chocolatey colours and the background paper as well. Blue and brown - one of my fave colour combos.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card Shirley Anne - i think i must try crafting late at night if thats when the mojo comes out lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne, I love the mesh and a very true sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card again Shirley-Anne, the sentiment is beautiful. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mojo has been doing that too, must be the hotter weather!

    LOVE this card, great colours and love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh beautifu card!!
    It is so nice to have you posting again. I had been missing your regular posts.

    Lovely layout on this card and the papers you have used are so pretty. I think the blues and browns are my new favourite colour combo.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color scheme on this one. That mesh ribbon looks wonderful on this card. Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne