Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Final Christmas cards

Hi there everyone, welcome to my room . Are your Christmas cards all ready to post? Did you make your own little tags for those gifts ? Are mine...did I ....NO!!          Next year.
Hope that you are all well and still managing to have some craft time .
Today I was able to make these two Christmas cards and I think that will be my 50 for Robyn's challenge to make 50 by 1st December. PHEW!


SU card stock and DSP   were  used for  cards . Stamp sets are A wish for Peace and Christ is Born for the first card , while Perfect Punches set  ,  the scallop Circle Punch and 13/8" Circle Punch were used on second card. 
I have enjoyed creating each and every one of the 50 Christmas cards so thank you to Robyn for setting the challenge . See my side bar for her link to see her amazing cards too.
SO GLAD TO BE BACK!
Hope you like the cards tonight , thanks for calling by.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

7 comments:

  1. Love the first card, Shirley-Anne...the distressed effect looks great.
    And the second card is so nice as well.

    Congratulations on nearly reaching the target of 50 cards...

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Shirley ,, but i think you would be excuses if you didn't make it after all the things that have happened recently.
    All your cards are beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love the dove, really beautiful cards!

    I am not christmas card ready, and I have not had anything happening like you have had, so I have no excuse, shame shame shame is my middle name after seeing your awesome stuff!!!

    Hope your well, positivity and prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing Shirley-Anne that you have got 50 cards done. Well done! The new cards are lovely. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Shirley Anne! Wow I am amazed that you managed it even though your life has been otherwise overtaken by difficult times! All your cards are lovely ! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to see you back again Shirley Anne! you are an inspiration, what a fantastic job you have done by completing Robyns challenge a month early. fabulous cards to finish off the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant cards, Shirley-Anne! And well done - wow I am no where near completing mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne