Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Every Moment

Hello and welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in . Hope that you are all well and crafting heaps .
Not quite so late tonight , thank goodness.
Tonight's card is a little change from my usual and I hope that you like it .
I have used a ruler with a scallop blade for the card edges . The front of the card is narrower than the back . But I have made the green insert normal size so that you can see a small edge when card closed .
Very Vanilla card base with a small panel of SU DSP and an oval diecut with Big Shot to start.  The flower and sentiment is from set , Every Moment, inked in Basic Brown and coloured with SU  Markers and white gel pen. I then finished with some bling.
Loved the sentiment .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley Anne - what a pretty card .I love the way you have cut the front edge shorter and you can just see the green insert peeping through.
    wonderful sentiment
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    Love the fact that the front is smaller than the back... and the peeping out insert looks very nice.

    The sentiment is so very inspiring and the stamp is pretty. The bling adds a lot to the charm of the card.

    Happy to see you crafting more regularly. How is Doug doing?

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very gorgeous. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!

    I love the scollop edges.

    Your sponging around the sentiment looks wonderful and this is such a pretty layout.

    Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley-Anne. This is so beautiful, with gorgeous pastel colours. I love the scalloped edge, so pretty. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne, all of your cards have such lovely sentiments! I love the way you have cut the front of the card smaller so you can see the card behind it. Lovely. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous Shirley-Anne, and I love the sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great, love the layout and quote

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! I love the placement of the flower off of the side of the oval. The sentiment is really beautiful. The edging you created really makes the card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Shirley Anne- its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another lovely card Shirley-Anne! Hope all's going well at your place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne