Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Traditional Christmas colours

Hi there , welcome to my room . Hope that you all have had a fantastic day . Came here  to catch up on commenting and blog browsing but have just finished this card so will add it in post . Oh,  before I forget AGAIN ....Thank you to those of you who have decided to follow my blog especially to the newest , Rurry. I went to see if you had a blog for me to visit but could not find you . So here is my email if you would like to let me know a bit about you  shirlb1@bigpond.com .

All with SU products , this is a 10 minute card.  Another for my tally , 41, I think . Will check later . Off to visit some amazing artists .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

7 comments:

  1. Love this clean and simple card Shirley Ann. Although it is quite a modern layout is still has a traditional feel - does that make sense ?
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley_Anne, love the design of this card is beautiful. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wha gorgeous rich colours Shirley, I love the image with them too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry I havent been back in a little while, love the jingle bell card.

    Full steam ahead for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 41 Cards already......how good are you!!! I'm way behind! This is lovely, I really ove the stamp your chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-anne! What a great card - lovin' the simplicity! Gotta make more xmas cards...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card from you - your cards never fail to make me happy and wonder how someone can create such smart cards one after the other. Love them all, Shirley-Anne.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne