Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Enjoy your day

Hello ,welcome to my room . Hope that you are all enjoying your day ,wherever you are  and whatever you are doing.
Sandra    recently sent me a blog award , thank you again Sandra
And I would like to share it with Curt. Now this is a blog that is well worth a visit . It is always packed with wonderful photos. Photos which draw you into his life,  his loves and his enviroment. That is apart from his amazing creations. Thank you for being you Curt, and for sharing so much of yourself.
Now onto my card for today which will be for workshop on Tuesday.
I want to show how to ground your image . That is just adding a little shading at base of image .
Now I think I need a lot more practice but I hope it inspires my ladies to try the technique too.

Cant wait for Michelle to get here to show me how to use my camera outside to take pics . Sorry about aweful photo . Perhaps Curt would share tips?
But hopefully you do get the idea . After I  had stamped images from set I won recently from annabelle stamps , Branch Out,  I used my watercolour pencils to shade under and connecting  each plant . Then with my aqua pen I " swiped  " over pencil colour to spread it to blend  into white card. Not quite as I have seen on better crafter's blogs , but I will practice . Got to start somewhere ..right?
All paper, ink  and cardstock is SU.
Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne




9 comments:

  1. Morning Shirley Anne

    Just stumbled across your blog, really enjoyed looking round your super work. You have a lovely style.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne, thank you for the tip on grounding an image. Lovely of you to stop by, off to count my Christmas cards sure I have about 20 done! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, I think you have shaded it perfectly.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirley-Anne - thx for visiting my blog, thought I'd come and have a browse through yours! Lovin' your style! Thx for the tip on how to ground your images - I need more practice on this so this has been very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Shirley, this is fabulous, as always. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope we will see loads of piccys when Michelle is here...your card is gorgeous, I love your cas cards they are always so pretty...Im off to look at your Curts link now
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card...and the colours are beautiful together...great job...and thanks for the sweet comments you left on blog...I appreciate it.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only am I honored with this award, I'm deeply touched by your words. I'm so glad that I found your blog. I love visiting you. . .it's like coming to the home of a friend or a family member who always welcomes you no matter the time of day. Again, I thank you for your wonderful thoughtfulness, but more importantly your blogging friendship. BTW, your card is beautiful. I love this grounding technique. . .it is truly an inspirational piece! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the visit to my blog...this card is lovely! The bg is perfect for your image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne