Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thinking of You and Best Wishes

Hello and welcome . Are you enjoying your day? I hope so. Thank you for calling in .
Was too late to share these quick cards last night so here we are .
Created from SU products these cards I think would be classed as easy to make . I have a couple of newbies at my table on Tuesday so have to be sensitive to their capabilities , at least till I get to know their level of skills .
  With this first card I can introduce SU double sided papers , paperpiecing , using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and the oval punch . Using such beautiful paper can sometimes negate the need for embellishments apart from some rhinestones here and there . You think?

Here again using a punch and the stamp-a-ma-jig  will be the focus .Sponging around circle with Whisper White , I think softens the circle as does the dsp behind. This is a trifold card . Tote-ally Tess is a delightful image as she can be so versatile,  accompaning many sentiments . And although there is no background paper on card front I purposely omited embellishments other than rhinestones .

                                                      Hope that you like these cards today
                                                       Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne

3 comments:

  1. Both of these cards look good Shirley! I like the sentiment on the second....well and that little image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Shirley I love the paper on your first card, its amazing...your thinking of you card is a gorgeous pink and I love the image
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these! They are simple but elegant. I love all the techniques that you included too. I agree with you that the white softens the circle. I love that idea! Great job on these! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne