Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swaps with Ally

Hello everyone , welcome . Hope that you are either' warm as toast' or 'cool as a cucumber' which ever suits your enviroment . Very cool weather here in Adelaide.
Today I  created a card for a swap with Ally . The theme for our swap was " Trees"
Firstly this is the swap from Ally . It is on white card and has a layer of acetate over front. Ally has used Stazon to ink tree image on to acetate and has stamped other trees onto front of card. This has created an amazing scene.

My card for her is from SU cardstock, the bird on branch from set Asian Artistry. And I have used 1 3/4 " circle punch.


The Tree is from the set I won recently . Branch Out by annabelle stamps. I sponged white around apeture and at base of tree just as a highlight. I think type of card is called a tri fold .
Hope you like them . Completely different aren't they?
                      Thank you for calling in , catch you again soon ..   cheers Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. lovely card! Clean and simple, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Asian feel to your card. So funny that I had an Asian card this week too! Love the pink card stock base and the images that you selected. Great job on this! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a fabulous effect on Ally's card and so cleverly made...I love the tree and layout on yours...gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both equally gorgeous, love the pink Shirley-anne.
    in answer to your question on my blog about the ribbon box, yes I think they would stack, but they may slide off each other.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne