Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just for you

Brrrrr..Cold again in Adelaide! Hope that you are a lot warmer, where ever you are . Hi there and welcome .
14 days till Michelle and Luke are here ..YIPPEE.
This morning I was browsing through our new catalogue and saw a  card that one of my class really liked so I have made my version with a kit for it so that the class can  make it on Sunday .
The card base is from Certainly Celery. The bottom panel is from Old Olive , with 5/8th striped grosgrain ribbon , some Hemp Twine and  a piece of Naturals Ivory with a scallop edge .
The double row of circles from the named greens have been made with Circle Punches 1 3/8th" and 1 1/4"
Just for you sentiment from set ' Teeny Tiny Sentiments' stamped in Soft Suede onto Curly Label punched tag of more Naturals Ivory.  And the flowers are from Cottage Garden and Vintage Vogue. Inks used on flowers were Baja Breeze, Summer Sun ,  Kiwi Kiss and Creamy Caramel. I added Rhinestones to the flower centres.
I liked the combination of embellishments on this one . Hope you think this card worthy to share .
Thanks for your company , see you again soon I hope .
Cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. I bt you cant wait for Michelle to arrive ... you will have a wonderful time.
    Love the layout of this card and the green shades
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I think you better have a word to someone about the weather before Luke and I arrive, we can't possibly cope with anything less than 25 ok!! ;-)
    What a wonderful card, a great one for using up scraps of cardstock too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very special, i love the colours. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtle look of green and it's shades.
    The hemp twine and flowers all blend in so well.

    Great card!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne