Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

fabulous friend

Hello and welcome . Hope that you are enjoying your day. Wet and cold here so great time for crafting .
Earlier today with posting as too wet to do anything else really.
Todays card is, as is always my prefered style, quick and simple .
Card base is Pacific Point with layers of Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery with a panel of SU dsp .
One image is from a new soon to be released set and the sentiment is from set , Oval all.
Ink used was Orchid Opulence. SU oval punch used on sentiment tag and I have sponged the edges in same ink . I was not sure how the colour combination would work and was surprised to be quite happy with the result . Although, having said that, I was thinking that the two green strips could have been narrower.
Would you agree?
I'll leave you to ponder that .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. I think the colour combo id fabulous and the green stips look fine as they are
    lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.. something on my blog for you today
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always do quick and simple so stunningly Shirley...I love the colours and the base card makes the rest really zing
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne