Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Tees

Hello and welcome . How was your Saturday ? Full of good things I hope .
I have been busy trying to prepare my storage drawers for new  colours in cardstock coming through Stampin'Up as of 1st September.
But I did manage to make a couple of cards with new Stampin'around wheel and stamp set , Baby Bundle

This one for a boy . I left or used the wheel image  in its whole form , only colouring a little of some of the Tees. Cutting out 3 of the little ducks from the Baby Bundle set. I adhered them on the left top of centre panel. The greeting is from set Short & Sweet.
In this card for baby girl I actually stamped the whole wheel image but  cut out the two Tees without hanger top . I adhered one over green strip then 3D the other near . This time I chose the teddy from the set Baby Bundle  and the greeting is from set, Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Thank you for calling in and browsing . Let me know that you were here by leaving a comment and I will visit you too. So hoping to catch up with you soon .
Cheers for now,  Shirley-anne

5 comments:

  1. SO cute! LOVE this wheel!! Think this one will have to make it into my order! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shirley , i love these .. i have just found out my cousin has had a baby - so have to make 2 more baby cards.. it must be something in the air lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards! What a versatile wheel image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these romper suits are so cute Shirley and make perfect baby cards
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thes are both so gorgeous, aww so sweet.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne