Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

21 days and counting!

Hi there . Only 21 days to go before our Daughter is here for a few days . Not that we are counting of course ...NOT! Hope that you are all enjoying your day .
Spare a thought for Sue,  and family , from  http://a-consuming-passion.blogspot.com/  , whose Husband is need of lots of TLC. He has injured himself while at home. Speedy recovery Ian .
I want to share with you today a photo of some of the ladies who share craft time together with me . There are a couple more who were somewhere else when photo taken . Thank you ladies for your company and for being so patient with me when I have senior moments .
Todays card is created from various SU card stock .
It is a top fold card and I have used markers and a blender pen , trying to create a soft watercolour effect . Not quite sure that this was achieved but I guess it takes practice . The flower is from the set , Asian Artistry and the little tag and word is from set , Tiny Tags and was punched with SU medium jewelery tag punch.
After I had finished card I looked at it for a while and felt that it was just not quite finished so I added two embossed lines at bottom of card  front and was happy with the result.
Hope that you enjoyed your visit here today . I appreciate any comments left and will always return the visit .
See you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. Luke and I aren't counting either, ha!! Great photo of your weekly craft group ( well some of them) and I love the card. Great BG paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne