Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sorry , but

Hello every-one , sorry have not blogged for a few days . Have been so very busy with shopping , house work , BLAH BLAH BLAH!  You know the drill . But I did have a visit from a really dear friend , Kay it was so great to see you for chat and cuppa. Hope that you , Kay, have a Happy Birthday tomorrow .

Will have 3 cards for you to see tomorrow night .



What I will share with you tonight is a calico shopping  bag that our Daughter made for us for Christmas last year and let our Grandsons paint a picture for it .

All you Daughters out there , if you ever have trouble thinking of what to get Grandparents as presents when they have all they need , then this is such a wonderful gift . Well , we thought so any way and we use it every day with out fail .

They painted our two dogs Sandy and Jacki, a tree, some grass and a beautiful flower .
We have placed an order for more this year.

Have been visiting some of your blogs to keep in touch other wise I would have withdrawall symptoms .
Stay safe , be happy .
AND catch you  later  Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    Thanks for all your nice comments on by little blog you're so sweet.
    I love this picture! You have one clever daughter...I wonder who she takes after!!!! Keep watching my blog I'm itching to show something I made before our trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your grandsons painting is gorgeous.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so right Shirley Anne...what a perfect present, everytime you look at it memories must come flooding...its fabulous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley Anne! Love the bag...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne