Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happiness is the first coffee of the day

Hello , glad you have called in . Hope that you have had a pleasant day .
I have a workshop in the morning and have been running late with card/kit making all day. And I still have not packed my bags , so sorry this will be a quickie.
 
I make 3 kits for Tuesdays group . Last night I showed you the first and tonight I have the other two that I will share with you .
Both cards are 10.5cm square. all in recipe is SU.
For this card ,
Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Bashful Blue,  Ruby Red and Whisper White .
Time For You  and Sip by Sip sets.
Chocolate Chip ink
Eyelet Border , corner rounder

Truly , Doug and I start every day by going out for a cup of flat white ..hot,  full and strong . So I am keeping this card for his birthday . I think it says , well , nearly every thing I want to say .
Wink wink......




I have not used this card stock much because I think I have trouble coordinating other colours with it . But I do think that I have pulled it off this time , all be it a simple card.

Tempting Turquiose, Cameo Coral and Whisper White .
Warm Words and Organic Grace sets
Markers Cameo Coral and Old Olive.






Thank you for being here , I really enjoy your company . Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne

3 comments:

  1. Love the coffe set ! Your second card is my currant style I think.... crisp and clean! Lovely work as always Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coffee card , it has a real retro feel to it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coffee card is fabulous Shirley Anne...and you should defo use that cardstock more its an amazing colour and you used it perfectly
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne