Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Cody begins to Follow

Hello,  early post today to celebrate my latest follower .        May I be so bold as to BRAG.                                                          Introducing Cody , our Grandson, who lives in Queensland with his family .                                                                                 Mother, Michelle, has helped him to create a blog.                    Here is the link ..... http://madebycody.blogspot.com/               Now I am sure that he would love some youngsters to join him. Cody has always loved to draw, colour and create plays .                         
Here is the first card that I recieved from Cody quite some time ago . It is a cherished possession
Well done Cody . Nanna loves you and hopes that you really enjoy sharing you little works of art .
Catch you all again soon  cheers Shirley-Anne .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne