Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Circles of flowers


Hi there , glad you could call in . I have been trying  to
 clear out some papers that I have had for so  long .
I have found a pad of specialty papers from    " me& my BIG ideas"    
                                       



 This is the first sheet that I have used from it and I actually can't wait to try some more as they are quite  lovely    patterns.                                                       
 Can't stay blogging tonight as I have still two kits to make for Sunday. Sorry for appalling  picture , need more practice with camera .                                
 White Gloss card with single layer of patterned paper to start . I placed ribbon around card front  then using some scrap shades of  lavender card , I dry embossed lighter shade before layering it onto other piece. I inked image from SU set , Playful Petals in Groovy Guava , twice so that I could cut centre piece from  one to 3D onto first . I 3D whole flower onto lavender pieces then centred that onto card front . I used a large rhinestone to highlight flower centre.                                                                                                                                                    Hope that you are set for a fantastic weekend
Cheers for now, Shirley-Anne                             

4 comments:

  1. Love it Shirley Anne, I adore cards with circles so its right up my stree.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that flower in the middle and the papers are beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty paper and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne