Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Left overs are good

Hello , hoping that you are keeping warm . Not sure that it will make 15 degrees  here Adelaide today.
Apart from our Daughter's  , there is no other place I would rather be right now , than in my craft room !

Today I have been clearing my desk again , errr still , and made this card with just what I  had near.

Cardstock , Basic Black , Rose Red , Whisper White.
Image  Tags Galore , from  Designs Galore sheet.
I adhered image to Black and created fancy border with a pair of CARL scissors. I ran the scrap Rose Red through Bigshot and embossed it . And the little flowers are the last of a packet.

No stamping! No colouring!.


I like the colour combination of cardstock,  though ,
and those of the tag image just seemed to fit right in .

Hope that you like it too.
  Cheers , Shirley-anne

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, the image is so lovely and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my craft room too Shirley Anne, only problem is every time I go in too tidy I end up playing lol...I love this gorgeous fresh card, so pretty and summery...15 degrees girl in the UK thats a heat wave lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne