Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS ..3rd POST FOR TODAY!

Gosh , this has to be a record . Please note that this is my third post for today so don't forget to scroll down to see the other posts . There is a Mother's Day card for me from our Daughter and another  post  with  my two pages for  another of the circle journal that I am participating in , to share .

This card which I made today is another quick , simple card for a male friend  of ours who is not feeling 100%.  I have used DSP from SU. Stamps , Three Thoughts from SU and Ink was Creamy Caramel and cardstock was Creamy Caramel , also SU.
I love it. Hope you think it worth sharing .
Love to read your comments and will always endeavour to return the visit. .so go on let me know where you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne