Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Mother's Day card

Hello and welcome to my room . I am sharing My Mother's Day card  from Michelle, our Daughter, who lives in Queensland with her family.

Sorry Michelle didn't tie bow very well after
reading inside wishes.

I believe that it is a "joy" fold card , where the centre panel folds away to right thus releasing  left side of card to reveal inside message. Love the bright colours and the bling on the swirls and in flower centre.

Now,  if you are in the mood for some  papercraft  ideas ' other than cards ' you might find her blog interesting .

http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the wishes and card Michelle , loving  you  as always .

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card.....Lucky you to have such a creative daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne