Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Soft Suede for Autumn cards





I really love this new colour , Soft Suede. Here I have tried to keep colours subdued . Materials for both cards are as follows . Soft Suede as card base .
First card  here  I used Kraft  and Choc Chip card , SU , Ribbon , SU. Stamp, Medalion SU.
Ink, Creamy Caramel  SU and  Marker, Chocolate Chip.
The tag behind flower is from Sizzlits 4-pack dies SU
I wanted to divide the top mat from the part image of the medalion so I created  faux stitching , just below it.

 With Card 2 on the right I managed to find  some scrap DS  paper with autumn leaves  of  which I used both sides in two layers on card front after edging with Creamy Caramel.
The greeting,  inked in Basic Brown, is from Stamp-It.
That is  layered onto Kraft card , then Soft Suede before adhering onto card front. 
The lower strip of kraft card is edged with unknown punch, over which I placed  Mellow Moss grosgrain 
ribbon , SU. I finished card with flower embellishment with SU brad in centre. 
If it is a fine day here tomorrow , Saturday , Doug and I might gopher [ he gophers and I walk] venture out for a long walk to Thorndon Park which is about 3 k's from us for a picnic lunch . So no craft tomorrow I daresay.
Hope you like these I shared tonight . Have a great weekend , be safe , be happy .
Cheers Shirley-anne

1 comment:

  1. Olá, amiga!
    Passei para mais uma visitinha...
    Seu trabalho ficou suave e meigo, amei essa cor.
    Seu cantinho continua lindo e agradável!
    Um ótimo fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne