Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wishes Come True

These new colours fro SU are truly amazing . I love them . They compliment the new DSP [ or is it the other way around....no matter , result same!] and the new stamp sets .  I am looking forward to creating more vintage cards with this new line .      So I hope that you like this one . The Recipe is Cardstock...Rich Razzleberry,  DSP , Paper Cottage Wall. WhisperWhite . SU Stampsets...Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Stampin'Around. SU        Heard From The Heart. Inks...Rich Razzleberry, SU                      Accessories...Stamp-a-ma-jig,  Paper Snips Stampin Dimensials SU brads
Can't wait to see all the new creations that will be inspired by the exciting colours ,  punches and tools .
Thank you for browsing here . Be sure to let me know you have been so i can visit you too.
Cheers Shirley-Anne 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne