Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Top 50 Cardmaking Blogs layout Challenge


 This is the link to challenge .      http://twitpic.com/19fhii


Now I hope that this is suitable for this layout challenge .
Not sure of the rules here and if you can add other " bits" . So I have kept to the layout .
Cardstock..Ruby Red and Whisper White, SU . DSP 'Holiday Treasures'
Stamps..Hello Again SU, Anna Griffin, Sonlight crafts.
Ink..Tangerine Tango, Groovy Guava SU and Cameo Coral marker
Accessories..Stampin Dimensials and hodgepodge Hardware.
                Scallop Square Punch, Choc Chip Ribbon and Brads SU

Well I think I like it . Have to look at it for a while .
Any way thanks for browsing .
Cheers , Shirley-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne