Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Colour


This new SU colour , Soft Suede , is even  more beautiful in the "flesh" , than in the Autumn / Winter Catty pictures.
I think that it is a softer colour than brown or choc chip .
I have used it here as my card base with DSP , SU
" Autumn Traditions"
Some SU ribbon , over which I have placed an image of leaves from SU set ' Organic grace' inked onto Whisper White , embossed card , which has been adhered to some scrap green .
The greeting at base of card is from SU ' Heard From The Heart'.
I used 3 flower embellishments joined together with brad over leaves .












Hope you think it worth sharing .
Please , if you have time , leave a comment so that I can visit you too.
                 Cheers Shirley-Anne

3 comments:

  1. Hi shirley-Anne
    this is very beautiful, we dont have soft suede here in the uk it does look very nice, we have only just got kraft which I can't seem to stop using I love it.
    thanks for your comment on my blog,you asked if it was just one stamp,no I usualy start off with tree or a fence and just keep adding to.

    really beautiful card love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Shirley Anne, it's a gorgeous colour and I love the layered flower over the pretty leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Shirley Anne this is stunning, I love the new colour and your card has the feel of chocolate and so soft and pretty
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne