Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mother's Day soon



Still have not returned to tidying my room!
Ha, well , no matter, always another day.
Still,  using what is on my desk here,  I had enough to make one more card . This time for Mother's Day .
Cardstock;  Chocolate chip , Bashful Blue and more Mustard
from SU, along with the Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Ink; Chocolate Chip and Brocade Blue, SU.
Stamps;  Aussie Stamps&crafts and Heather G-129-HK
Ribbon , unknown source.

Now I don't have a Mother to share the day with or send a card to but I do need to make some more for a shop and my bank staff so I had better get a move on . But not tonight , too late now .


Hope that you like this one
 Catch you again soon ,  Shirley-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne