Followers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Belated birthday wish


Hi there . Luckily  I dont  have  to make too many of this type of card . I don't forget birthdays in general but I can " misplace " lists ,keys or glasses quite often.
A Senior moment  can occur at least once a day ...
BUT ..ask me where any item of craft is in my room and bingo ! I have it in hand.
And , now , before I forget.......

Here is todays card ready for Tuesdays workshop.
Cardstock...Kraft  and Confetti White SU
Stamps...A little Birthday Cheer, Organic Grace and
                   Vintage Vogue. all SU
Inks...   Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive and Sahara Sand  , all SU.
 Accessories... SU  Paper Snips , Stamp-a-ma-jig and Stampin Dimensials
Hope you like the card   and,  if you do , and you dont want to leave a comment , then leave a tick instead in one of the following boxes .
Catch you again soon ,
Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle's Mum!! Gosh! what a creative family you are, it must run in your genes!
    I love your card Shirley Anne, The colours are fabulous and look fantastic against the kraft!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne