Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Always fun on Tuesdays

 For me, Tuesdays are a fun day and I thank the ladies who join me at my table . We have 2 1/2 hours of fun and laughter and only just manage to complete the three cards I set each week  here are next Tuesday's projects

" Friends "  Starting off with card , Brilliant Blue , Real Red and Whisper White, SU.            Ink was Pacific point, SU.  Ribbon source unknown . reversible dot paper is from Cristina Re' and the stamp set is from Vintage Vogue SU.   And the scallop square punch SU.       

This layout was taken from a card seen in Vol. 15 NO. 12
of the Cardmaking Stamping & papercraft magazine .





  I just adore  the new punch that SU . has introduced Extra large two step bird"    in the  autumn-winter mini catalogue . Here I  have used it  on  black cardstock SU. The scallop square from Whisper White SU and the card from Real Red. The reversible dot paper is from Cristina Re'.   The greeting is from set  " Pendant Park" SU.   I used a white pencil to outline the bird's wing , chest  and to draw an eye on the bird. 

This layout was inspired by item in same magazine as above .









The last card is another quick card .  Using Whisper White , Basic Black and Brilliant Blue from SU.  Inks used were Pacific Point  and Basic Brown.
The greeting is from set, " Birthday Block". I love this
stamp as   it would  be just at home on the insert of the card.
The bird [fowl?] is from "Autumn Days ".
      The new clear mount rubber stamps from SU are so easy to use and store .
Cant wait to start a new collection                                                                                                                                       


Hope that you like these cards . Thank you for browsing , I know your visit is counted and thats greatly appreciated ...BUT it is really encouraging when one reads about what aspect of the card you appreciated most. Not only that ,  I get to be able to visit you too.
























       

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne