Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seeking Help

Have you ever bought some product , with the purest of intentions , only to have it languish in a drawer where you keep passing it over because you cant remember what you were going to do with it ?
Well I have!
And , I am seeking YOUR help. 
 Please , if you are reading this and it's happened to you , then you will understand my frustration and give me a hand. 
I have some  SU  Carousel Notes. Die cut Scalloped circles. Here is what I have created  with front and back.
The Background paper is unknown scrappy bit from my stash cut with SU Circle Scissor Plus
Large and small flowers  fussy cut from SU dsp.
Stamp sets used are Wonderful Favourites, Dreaming du Jour, Fifth Avenue Floral all from SU.
Will some one send me , either to here or email to shirlb1@bigpond.com   some ideas , some pictures of their creations using  the Carousel Notes. May I have your permission to display  your creations on my blog with your name and blog?. 
Here is what I have done today .

1 comment:

  1. Ooh sorry not much help to you I'm affraid I haven't tried these!
    I like what you've done so far though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne