Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My journal page for first of our group






Desley is the first of our group to send me her journal . I am the first to place a page in it.


Her theme is "My Family and I" Here is my contribution .

Actually we are placing 2 pages in each. My first page is an introduction of my Husband , Doug, and myself . Then the other page is a journal entry . The images at the bottom are supposed to represent my hobby . One is a miniture card and the other a scrapbook page .

On the first page I used a background of "faded flowers '' SU dsp. All the leaves in Autumn tones as I tried to convey that we are in the Autumn of our lives .

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne