Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Two Stamp Sets not seen around much




I have a few cards to make for male friends and rellies so this week I went through my older cards stash to see just how many male cards I actually had on hand . Now , is it just me or do us craftys tend to make more ' pretty ' cards and children's cards ? I made 3 today and would love to share them with you . I used two sets that I have not seen very much of AT ALL!
All card stock is from SU. All paper is from SU. The stamp sets are " Outlined for Fun" [ Good Luck}, " Card Games" and " Game Night", all SU. Hero Arts " Happy Birthday To You " The Dotty Wave Edge punch by EK. Inks I used were Basic Black and Pacific Point from SU.
I hope that you liked these . If I am able tonight I will add some of my older creations but i may not be able to fill in recipes .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne