Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rub-a-dub and pop sticks..




Hi there ." What on earth is Shirley-anne on about here? ", I can hear my visitors saying .
It's ok , I just wanted a name for a Post for cards with Rub-ons as a feature.
I adore the new Rub-ons " Dots & Designs ' by Stampin'Up.
Here are two cards , easy cards and each only took 15 minutes starting from scratch . I am a plain card creator, not one for a lot of embellishments , but I might try to venture out of my comfort zone just so that I can show you that I can challenge myself from time to time .
So thank you for browsing and please call back soon to see if I have really taken up the challenge to stretch my creativity .
Cheers Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards Shirley Anne! Great use of Rub Ons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne