Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Idle Days


Hi there , great to have your company .

Here we are , the middle of January already... !

"I am aware
How many days have been idly spent;
How like an arrow the good intent
Has fallen short or been turned aside."

This excerpt from a passage of verse by William Wadsworth Longfellow, came to mind as I struggled for inspiration since my last entry. This challenge must come to all of us from time to time , I think.
How do my fellow creators overcome loss of mojo? Maybe by browsing through magazines , or Blogs or joining a group of like minded papercrafters.

At last, today I found inspiration in a challenge in a web site called Splitcoaststampers.

"Clean and simple" was the card challenge . There are plenty of creative people on the forums who have shared their work and that is what has inspired me today .
I have a card or two that I would like to share with you now...

Catch you again soon . Shirley-anne

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got your "mojo" back. These cards are terrific. I love the black one with daisies? Well done on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne