Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last of 2009

Well hello again , it is great to have you visiting again. It was over 41 degrees here today so under the aircon and in my room to create the last cards for 2009.
Both are from examples in my Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine.
It's the first time that I have tried the Quiltblock technique as in the first card. the fussy cut flower arrangement is from Stampin"Up Designer series Paper ' Holiday treasures'.
Now I will take this opportunity to wish all a Happy New Year.
Hope to see you all here in 2010.




2 comments:

  1. love the "Hello" card, lovely layout.

    Happy New Year to you too!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley :) I was here just a bit ago commenting on your Open Minded Crafting card and I just wanted to send you a note to offer you help with your blog header - to make the wording show up better. I hope that isn't stepping on toes but I create blogwear (backgrounds & headers etc) and offer for free on my own webstore, so I kinda have an eye for design that way. I was able to take your header and add your title to it - you can grab it here...
    http://12874816-379104493180725099.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/1/2/8/7/12874816/491861_orig.png

    If you'd like to use it, just save it as a .png, then go to your dashboard layout, click the header section and check the box that says "Shrink to fit" and upload the photo. It should center it for you. If you want extra help, you can email me at krisb.imaginethat (AT) gmail (DOT)com

    You've got a great blog and I'm now following you on G+ :) Have a great day!! xKris (Imagine That! digis by Kris)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne